These fish tacos are fast, easy, fresh, and full of nutrition. What else should a weeknight dinner be-I ask! Nothing else, I say.
Confession: These were so good–I licked the plate. Thank goodness only the dogs were watching :O)
- 1 cup olives, pitted (any kind, green, black or mix)
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- A few leaves of rosemary, fresh
- 1 tsp. vinegar (any kind), or lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. chili flake (for heat, optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
1 lb. mild white fish, your favorite kind
Cook your preferred way; bake, steam, or poach. Then flake. Squeeze flaked fish with juice of the lemon while hot. Set aside.
Crunchy taco shells (gluten free variety)
Greek style plain yogurt, or regular plain yogurt
Into a taco shell place place a piece of lettuce, spread or spoon in some yogurt, then stuff the shell with fish. Spoon the tapenade on top.